As a board-certified physician in Internal Medicine specializing in Bariatric Medicine (the study of obesity and weight loss), Tom Hopkins, M.D. offers patients a medical practice without borders or boundaries. Over the years, he has become a primary source for medical evaluations relating to gastric bypass surgery and is also well known as the Chief Medical Correspondent for KCRA-TV, the NBC affiliate in Sacramento. Dr. Hopkins is committed to recapturing the old-fashioned doctor-patient relationship of the past, and continues to offer his patients a rare combination of personalized service, current technology and evidence-based medicine.
Please take the time to time to read our office policies as listed below:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to every appointment. This will allow ample time to complete any forms that may be presented upon checking in.
- Please be ready to present your Insurance card/s and photo ID when asked.
- To ensure we are available to all of our patients, it is important that you give us 24 hour notice if you should need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- A $50 fee will be assessed if you fail to show up to your appointment without any notification and/or do not allow 24 hour notice for cancellation.
- All payments; co-pays and private pay obligations, are due at the time of service. Appointments are subject to being rescheduled if payment cannot be provided. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Personal checks will only be accepted if accompanied by a valid ID. They will be processed and electronically debited from your account.
- In order to make the most out of our visit here, we ask that you silence or turn off your cell phone.
2025 P Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
(916) 446-4449 phone
(916) 446-9370 fax