THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR OFFICE!
Please take the time to time to read our office policies as listed below:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to every appointment. This will allow ample time to complete any forms that may be presented upon checking in.
- Please be ready to present your Insurance card/s and photo ID when asked.
- To ensure we are available to all of our patients, it is important that you give us 24 hour notice if you should need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- A $50 fee will be assessed if you fail to show up to your appointment without any notification and/or do not allow 24 hour notice for cancellation.
- All payments; co-‐pays and private pay obligations, are due at the time of service. Appointments are subject to being rescheduled if payment cannot be provided. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Personal checks will only be accepted if accompanied by a valid ID. They will be processed and electronically debited from your account.
- In order to make the most out of our visit here, we ask that you silence or turn off your cell phone.
Prior to your visit we will call with an appointment reminder. To ensure we are available to all of our patients, it is important that you give us 24 hour notice if you should need to cancel or reschedule. This allows time to fill the appointment times by moving up patients requesting an earlier appointment or to accommodate urgent requests. There will be a $50 charge assessed for any no-‐show or cancellation with less than a 24 hour notice. A billing statement will be sent to you explaining these charges. All fees must be paid prior to having another visit in our office.
This policy applies to all patients treated in this office, including weight management.
Forms & Policies